Monday, September 22, 2014

Ready to Launch...

This site will feature daily free picks and our top plays will be available for $9.99. Several pick packages are available.
 
A few years ago, I made my handicapping debut with beatingyourbookie.blogspot.com. I had just started to craft my system, but I did fairly well: the site featured 3 and 4 star plays and the 4 star plays ended up with a record of 33-24-1 and we won our biggest play of the year on the Super Bowl.

I will say that in my experience picking against the spread, I have had the most success with college football, but last year I did really well with my NBA plays. Off to a good start this year with the NFL, so I thought I'd try and share the wealth.


Unlike a lot of other sites, I will post the most current lines and totals, typically using the lines from Covers.com.


I'm here to help. I know the frustration of doing a lot of research and going through some tough stretches. If you have general questions about a game, please feel free to e-mail me.


Here's to a successful season.


Monday's 3 STAR FREE play:

Chi/NYJ UNDER 45

No comments:

Post a Comment